We're coming atcha with one of our favorite things: A Gift Guide! We are so in love with Fancy & Staple at all times of the year, but Taber and Ashley have really outdone themselves this holiday season! Their curation considers everyone you could possibly have on your list, especially if you're looking for something tasteful and unique.
We picked a few bits and bobs for the boy who loves booze in your life. The casual beer glasses and comedic shot glasses are great for entertaining, and the flask is awesome for personal use.
1. Beer Glasses: (Beer Snob + This One's For My Homies + Nice Hops) $12 each
2. Shot Measuring Glasses: (Friends + Enemies + Good Idea + Bad Idea) $20 set
3. Gold Flask: $16
We love a gift that lasts for the ladies. This tea is so original and incredible for the coffee-loving gal in your life since the flavor is dark and smokey. The diffuser is perfect for any loose leaf, and works great for a whole pot or a single cup. Rifle Paper Co. puts out such cheerful and original paper goods. They all look lovely together. This planner is everything you need without being overwhelming. Our third option is a potted air plant because they're so low maintenance (read Cord's post on how to tend to them), and they live all year round!
1. August Uncommon Tea & Diffuser Combo: (Leatherbound Flavor) $18 diffuser // $29 tea
2. Rifle Paper Co. Planner, Notepad & Pencils Combo: $36 planner // $8 notepad // $12 pencil pack
3. Air Plant in a Pot: $1-$5 air plants // $10 pot
For the little ones, we chose items that feel so soft and look adorable without being obnoxious. The wood teething rings are wrapped in fabric. (Phoenix got the blanket version for his stocking!) Our second choice, the blanket and burp cloths, coordinate so beautifully and are SO SOFT. We're also loving these slightly edgy neutrals in the babe wardrobe department.
1. Teething Rings: $12-$12.50 each
2. Burp Cloths and Blanket Combo: $20 cloths // $46 blanket
3. Onesie and Booties Combo: $25 onesie // $30 booties
For the Host
We wanted to include some ideas for gifts you can give to anyone hosting you this holiday season. We consider it very good form to give back to those who hold space for us. These are awesome for a male or female host. The Host book is self-explanatory. We also love the quirky Jars of Fun…so unexpected and seasonal. Finally, this Woodland Animals Salt & Pepper Shaker Set goes great with the small wooden cutting board.
1. Host Book: $35
2. Jars of Fun: $18
3. Woodland Animals S+P Shaker Set & Small Wooden Cutting Board: $12 s+p set // $23.50 board